- What type of event will be occurring?
- Determine what type of surface the tent will be installed over, e.g. a grassy area, concrete, asphalt, or other.
- Will the tent require accessories such as sidewall, sidewall liners, tent top liner, pole skirts or pole covers, lights, fans, air conditioner, heater, subfloor and top floor or carpet.
- Will the event require tables and chairs for dining? How many guests?
Allow 12.5-15 square foot of space for each guest that will be seated at a 5 or 6′ round dining table under the tent. 5′ round tables seat 8 guests and 6′ round tables seat 10 guests. 8’x30” tables will seat 10 guests, therefore allow 10 square feet per guest.
- Will the event require a head table, cake table, bar, buffet tables, stage or dance floor? Allow 100 square feet for every buffet table, bar, or cake table.
- Special tent installations that require, extension in height, staking in asphalt and plugging afterward or other extraordinary services will be charged accordingly.
- In some cases, a site evaluation may be necessary. The average fee for a site evaluation is $150 that will be credited towards the tent rental fee should the customer contract.
- It should be noted that it is required by law that preceding a tent installation Miss Utility will mark any underground utility lines so they are avoided.
- In some cases, a tent permit is required. Consult your local municipality for more information.
- It should be noted that a tent installation may occur two days prior to an event. Removal of equipment is usually done on the first business day following the event.
- Tent installation or removal that is conducted outside of regular business hours is considered overtime and will be charged accordingly.
- Cancellation of tents should be done 30 days prior to the event date. Cancellation within the 30 day period prior to the event will result in the loss of deposit or cancellation fee.
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Admin has contributed 5 entries to our website, so far.View entries by Admin
You also might be interested in
If you have ever had a dream to become an[...]
Do I need a floor for my winter tent? No,[...]
In case there is a severe weather alert, here are[...]
Search Rental Equipment
Mon-Fri 8 am-4 pm
8500-8504 Anniversary Cir
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Like us on Facebook!
Due to the financial stress resulting from COVID 19 restrictions,
Gaithersburg Party Rental will cease doing business as of April 2021.
The Customer List, Phone Number, and Company Name are available for Immediate Sale.
Auction 1 Features:
Tents, Tables, Chairs, Audio Visual, Dance Floors & Sub Floors, Staging, Concession Machines, Trucks, Inflatables, and more.
Auction 1 Ends: Wednesday, April 7 Starting at 10 AM Eastern
Auction 2 Features: Linens, Dishware, Glassware, Flatware, Pipe & Drape, Catering, and more
Auction 2 Ends: Thursday, April 8 Starting at 10 AM Eastern